Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Adventure




So I think I have a lot to learn about this blogging world. I am starting this adventure right now. After months of stalking other blogger's I am determined to join in on the fun. I am not sure how much time I can put into this, but am looking forward to sharing and learning. Today was a big project day. I have a confession to make.. I have a Goodwill obsession. It seems that our Goodwill is the best place in our town to pick up bargains. I am usually working on the days that most people are garage saleing, but would love to do more of that in the future. Today I painted and antiqued a few recent finds. I learned how to do this on Rhoda's blog http://southernhospitality-rhoda.blogspot.com/ I will post some pictures if I can figure out how to. ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment