Saturday, September 12, 2009

Baby girl nursery




I am participating in Pink Saturday over at Beverly's. These pictures are from a sweet baby girl's nursery. She was one of my patient's in the NICU, a very sick infant, a miracle baby really. To read more about her amazing journey go here. I recently visited her and her parents while in Denver. Her nursery is the most beautiful room for a baby girl I have ever seen. Hope you enjoy these pictures.
I gave Ella these letters for her 1st birthday. They were painted white when I sent them to her, and then her creative grandmother embelished them like this. I think they are wonderful. She used a small canvas for each and painted them to mimic the Shabby Chic bedding in the crib.


The pink and green are the perfect shades and the painting is fabulous!

Always love a window seat and this one is outfitted for a princess!




The same talented grandmother makes these fairies. I am sorry I don't remember her name just now, but she is Southern California artist and sells her fairies to high end stores like Nordstrom and such. These are amazaing. This one is about 2-3 ft tall.


The shabby chic bedding. Love the toile fabric.



This one is hanging from the light fixture in the center of the room, she is not as big as the other fairy, but just as beautiful and intricate.
See her close up, beautiful!!
How perfect is this room? I adore it! I have 2 grown boys and so I never had a princess!
The lighting is not so good in this picture, but it gives you an overview of the layout especially of the window seat.






















1 comment:

  1. This nursery is incredible!!! Simply stunning, I am awaiting the adoption of my first daughter and was searching for nursery ideas when I discovered your blog! I am SO excited about the beautiful ideas I found...

    ReplyDelete